- Queer Human Freelancer
- Writer of tabletop RPG mechanics and fiction.
- Cool -1 Hard +0 Hot +1 Sharp +2 Weird +1 Special ability: Consuming Deadline Panic: When you realize that you’re running out of time you become capable of impossible feats. Once a month, manage to cram 20 hours of work into one Saturday.
AND I’M RAI
- A moonshiner. A home-brewer? Someone who makes home-brews.
- Fiction writer, with real actual work published and printed onto real actual paper.
- Good (+3) Clever, Fair (+2) Flashy and Forceful, Average (+1) Careful and Sneaky, Mediocre (+0) Quick. Because I am a Semi-Wicked Stepmother, once per session I can interrupt recording to announce an unruly child has appeared in my room, and disappear for a few minutes trying to get him back to bed.
WE’RE BONUS EXPERIENCE
- We’re looking behind the screen, at the play experience and the finer details of running and writing games.
- The podcast updates every other Monday.
- The blog updates every, uh, every time we touch (I get this feeling).
- We swear, so die mad about it.
OUR LOGO IS SO COOL!
- Christina Neno of Neno Studios did an amazing job!
AND OUR THEME SONG GOES SO FUCKIN HARD!